- A person is a being in an established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property & legal responsibility.
- In law, a legal person is any person that can enter into contracts, sue and be sued or own property. A human person is called a natural person and a non-human person is called a juridical person
- In the canon law, persons may be distinguished between physical and juridic persons. Juridic persons may be distinguished as public or private juridic persons
- Personhood is the status of being a person and is closely tied to legal and political concepts of citizenship, equality, and liberty
- Person should not be mistaken with character represented in a play, role, film, novel, drama, theatre & story
A character is the representation or idea in a narrative, dramatic or alternative work of art. List of the types of characters may vary widely, depending on character creator or game-master:
wikipedia, is not, cavitas-oris.com, wisdom tooth – Sunday, 9 March 2014 at 16:26